Event Safety and COVID-19
There’s simply no substitute for meeting face to face.
After 17+ months of social distancing and virtual events, we have eased back into hosting in-person networking and other professional events as safely as possible.
Out Professionals is focused on your safety.
- Our events are open only to those who are fully vaccinated and arrive at registration with proof of vaccination.
- Events are held outside or in open-air spaces as much as possible, weather permitting.
- We always follow or exceed any CDC, state, and local/city safety requirements that help prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
- Given that the current situation is fluid and evolving, we reserve the right to change the requirements to attend our events or move the dates of events with limited notice as the situation requires.
Event Participation Agreement
To attend an Out Professionals in-person event, every registrant must adhere or agree to the following:
- Please bring and show proof of vaccination at the door. Acceptable proof includes either a digital COVID-19 vaccine record or a completed COVID-19 vaccination card with the last required dose received 15 days before the date of the event.
- Your vaccination card or record must match your ID.
- Abide by the current safety protocols of the CDC and state/local requirements in place at the time of the event.
- Before registering for and attending an in-person events, I agree that I have read, understand, and agree to the COVID-19 Liability Waiver hosted at outprofessionals.org/event-safety-and-covid-19-waiver.
- Be kind to your fellow professionals. Regardless of any requirement, some may choose to wear a mask or other face covering. Please welcome and treat them equally.
To speed admission and help us plan, advance registration for events is highly recommended. This will also allow us to contact you if we must make any changes to our attendance policy and requirements.
Digital Vaccination Records
The following states where we host events have digital records/vaccination passports available to their citizens. We encourage you to take advantage of these resources and set up your account and digital vaccination record prior to any events you plan to attend.
California • Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
New York • Excelsior Pass Wallet • Download Apple / Android