Make meaningful connections with LGBTQ professionals at our monthly networking mixers – now in the San Fernando Valley!
Make meaningful connections with LGBTQ professionals at our famously friendly monthly networking mixer designed to help you meet others.
We’re meeting in the outside garden at the Idle Hour in North Hollywood, which is exclusively reserved for our event. To maximize safety and the freedom to mingle, this event is open to individuals vaccinated for COVID.
You’ll arrive at our famously friendly monthly networking mixer with an opportunity to meet and make professional connections:
- Color-coded industry badges will help you identify and connect with people in your industry or make it easier to identify others who might facilitate a project or fill a business need for you.
- Be sure to pocket a handful of business cards to exchange for later follow-up.
- Better yet, purchase a Dot to seamlessly share the contact info you want!
There is no substitute for meeting face-to-face! Enjoy free admission to every Out Pro Lounge and other benefits, join at outprofessionals.org/membership!
You’re also invited to join us for our ‘original’ Metro Los Angeles networking event.
RSVP for Out Pro Lounge LA on Wednesday, October 20, at Beaches in WeHo.
To attend this in-person event, every registrant must adhere or agree to the following:
- Please bring and show proof of vaccination at the door. Acceptable proof includes either a digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record or a completed COVID-19 vaccination card with the second dose received before November 2, 2021. Your vaccination card or record must match your CA ID.
- Abide by the current safety protocols of the CDC and CA/West Hollywood in place at the time of the event. As an outside venue, this is a mask-optional event unless CA or city regulations change. If you venture inside to buy a drink, you must wear a mask.
- Be kind to your fellow professionals. Regardless of any requirement, some may choose to wear a mask. Please welcome and treat them equally.
To speed admission and help us plan, advance registration is highly recommended.