DISCOVER LESSER-KNOWN BUT EXCEPTIONAL WINES WITH OUT PROFESSIONALS — AT LE DU’S TASTINGS TOUR OF FRANCE.
On Thursday, April 26, the Out Professionals Wine Club welcomes Members and friends to Le Du’s Wines, the West Village wine shop rated Number One in New York City by Zagat.
Designed to appeal to everyone from the adventurous wine newcomer to the dedicated oenophile, tonight is paced to provide ample time for relaxed networking with other OP Members and guests.
Le Du’s tastings tour of France introduces you to these lesser-known but exceptional wines:
• Domaine FL Savennieres, a savory and robust Chenin Blanc from the Loire Valley
• A white Cotes du Rhone from Domaine Gaillard, comprised exclusively of Viognier, an extremely floral white wine made from grapes grown near the village of Condrieu
• Domaine Puffeney Arbois Trousseau, a light and refreshing red from the Jura region
• Domaine Humbert Freres, Fixin, 2015. From a village in the far northern reaches of Burgundy’s Cote d’Or; one of the region’s best values
• Mee Godard Morgon 2015, a stunning wine from a new producer, reestablishing Beaujolais as one of the most exciting and dynamic regions in France
A generous sample of each wine is paired with cheese and charcuterie from Murray’s Cheese Shop, a Village favorite for 75 years.
Dedicated to the discovery of artisanal winemakers, Le Du’s Wines is located at 600 Washington Street, between Morton and Leroy Streets in the West Village. Subway: A/C/E, B/D/F/M to West 4th Street; 1 to Houston Street; PATH to Christopher Street.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for a welcoming glass of Chevalier Cremant de Bourgogne, a distinctive wine made like Champagne but originating in Burgundy. From 7:00 to 8:45 p.m., tastings and commentary on five additional wine pairings. Attendees enjoy a 5% percent discount on individual bottles, 15% on a case.
Nonmember, $59. Dues-paying OP Member, $49. Space limited; best to register in advance. Pre-registration closes at noon on Thursday, April 26. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges. Pocket a copy of your online receipt; thanks!
OUT PROFESSIONALS REWARDS YOU
WHEN YOU JOIN OR RENEW!
As a registered nonprofit, Out Professionals relies on the continuing support of our Individual and Business Members. A 12-month Individual Out Professionals Membership PLUS guaranteed admission for one to tonight’s edition of OP’s Wine Club totals just $99; final sale. Or enjoy the expanded benefits of Business Membership — just $169. Membership includes free entry to every month’s OP.LOUNGE and discounted admission at other OP events. Thanks for joining or renewing now!