HOW TO BRAND AND MARKET YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS ON LINKEDIN: AN OUT PROFESSIONALS SEMINAR WITH JOHN CRANT.
On Tuesday, July 24, Out Professionals presents John Crant, Self-Recruiter(R) author and career coach. John is a passionate advocate of LinkedIn, the business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Let John share what he’s learned about using LinkedIn to create marketable brands for yourself and your business.
Using LinkedIn to reach your career and business goals involves some key considerations:
- Presence on LinkedIn raises your visibility, gets you noticed, builds brand value, enhances credibility
- It’s helpful to imagine your LinkedIn Profile as the Home Page for yourself and your business, too
- To help you maximize the impact of your Profile, try to envision it as a sales brochure
- Use of LinkedIn’s social media marketing features can expand your network exponentially
- You need to consider who you want to add to your network; what are your strategies for that?
- Employed wisely, LinkedIn groups offer you free, made-to-order advertising that delivers an audience
John Crant. As a career coach and expert on job search and career management, John has been featured in Crain’s New York Business, The Wall Street Journal and amNewYork, and on CNN, the BBC and Fox News. His Self-Recruiter(R) Lecture Series series is presented at The New York Public Library’s Job Search Central. He is the author of the book “Self-Recruiter(R): Changing The Rules.”
Self-Recruiter is a registered trademark of Provident Resource, Inc. All rights reserved.
On Tuesday, July 24, from 7 to 8:30 p.m., an interactive seminar and Q&A with John Crant, “How to Brand and Market Yourself or Your Business on LinkedIn.”
PwC — PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, 300 Madison Avenue at 42nd Street, Room C1305. Subway: 4/5/6 or S to Grand Central Terminal. Questions? Consult MTA Trip Planner.
Nonmember, $30. Dues-paying OP Member, just $20. Dues-paying OP Business Member, free with advance registration. Register now to guarantee seating; sorry, no refunds or exchanges. Advance ticketing ends at noon on July 24. Pocket a copy of your online receipt; thanks! Walk-ins welcome, space permitting; cash only at the door.
JOIN OR RENEW NOW — ATTEND FREE!
As a registered nonprofit, Out Professionals relies on the continuing support of our Individual and Business Members. Enjoy a 12-month Individual OP Membership PLUS free admission tonight for just $65. Or join Out Professionals as a Business Member ($125) and by registering in advance, enjoy tonight and other selected OP seminars and workshops, completely free! All sales final. As a Member you enjoy free entry at every month’s OP.LOUNGE and free or discounted admission at other OP events. Join or renew here — and thank you!